LIBRARY AND RESEARCH SERVICES
The Research Library offers the following services:
· Circulation and delivery of knowledge resources.
· Information Analysis and Consolidation (IA+C), and repackaging.
· Development of digital repositories/databases and physical collections.
· Processing materials.
· Conduct research and paper writing. The Library launched a research paper series starting with the publication “The Pan African Parliament @ Ten Years”, produced to celebrate the tenth anniversary of the continental Parliament.
· Preservation and archiving materials.
· Inter-Library loans and exchange of information resources/ publications.